If your roof isn’t looking too great these last couple of days you might want to consider getting it cleaned. As time passes on by, it is fairly simple for your roof to age and along that time frame, accumulate some grime and debris. If your roof looks nothing like when you first had it installed and you are now considering cleaning it, here is what you need to do- - You’d be surprised just how much of a difference a clean roof could make. Today you will learn how to clean your roof in a few short easy steps.
- • If your roof has algae or stains, you can purchase any cleaning solution of your choice- - be very selective though, as the wrong product can make matters worse.
- • We must mention, do not use a pressure washer to wash off your roof- - this will cause for the granules to fall off and that is a bad thing.
- • Although some people like how moss looks like on a roof, our professionals recommend you get rid of it and fast. Moss can affect the roof structure
- • When it comes to debris being all over your roof- - debris like leafs and twigs- - you must make sure you remove it immediately. . Instead of using your hand, consider using either a lower or a soft bristle broom.
- • Debris on a roof looks bad, and debris can actually cause for leas and serious damage to occur. What you need to do is grab a pair of gloves and a plastic bag, and then by handfuls remove the debris.
- • Please perform all roof cleaning carefully and with precautions
In all, if you want to clean your roof, all you really need is to brush off the debris and for deeper clean, use water and the solution of choice to remove stains. Certainly, if the problem with your roof is not just some dirt and grime here and there, we recommend you seek professional assistance. JKR Construction is available to tend to your needs.